Here are some keepers as well as some things I'm considering.
- Naturalizer Emory sandals - better for a higher volume foot especially if you size up.
- Kule tee
- Michael Stars basic tee
- MK canteen cross body bag
- Caslon NAS plaid dress (with just a bit of yellow)
- FS Lavita pumps
As you can see I'm collecting a range of yellow shades. Closer to my face the cooler, greener yellows are more flattering but the striped tee is a winner because it has red and blue in it, tempering the mustard.
Returned but recommend for others:
- Gentle Souls Rory sneaker mules -- super comfortable and great arch support. Might re-order, I didn't keep them because I thought I didn't really need them. Great for a wider foot with high arches.
- Fly London sneakers -- well made and comfortable but too narrow for me.
- RM Stella tote
- Hobo Hero tote
- Madewell transport tote
- Boden Brogued belt
Caslon dress, my casual Summer uniform of jeans + tee. The yellow tote in the third photo fell apart after 3 uses! The handle came off. Shame on you Urban Outfitters. Forth photo is of Dan & me with his parents at the Sandbar in Monterey CA.
ETA -- What do we think of the fit and length of the Caslon dress? This is a medium petite. I like the fluid fit without any pulling around my hips. And it is a bit short on me -- see the stock photo. But I like the way the knee length works with jeans underneath.