Or should I say, the final outfits and the outfits that were learning opportunities.
1. Super casual! I have to return the shoes, too small. I felt this version worked better than #2. Better choice of bottoms (less contrast w/ top), footwear and necklace.
2. This was the first version (worn a whole day). I had been very sick and this was the first day I managed to get myself dressed. I felt OK in this outfit but after looking at the picture I thought, OMG! open-toed flatforms next to a horse! He is very gentle though.
3. Picture taken after a 13-hour day. See how much better with the top under layer semi tucked? However I think I walked around most of the day with the top falling out, as in #4. :-o
4. These last two pictures are taking some courage to post. 70% of the time I look like this. And this is how I look, right now, I'm starting work at 4pm today.
5. However, I do think I've improved my uniform since last year. I do still wear boot cuts but try to keep with darker washes. No more t-shirts any more, which I think befits this "mature" waitress. I took this picture Feb. 2011. YLF has been a good influence!
Comments welcome and thanks for looking!