I've posted some of these pictures in various threads already. But here, all in one place.
1. Vince dress worn to MIL 80th birthday on the Coast. I wanted to wear outfit #2, but forgot to bring the skirt! I put this Vince dress in my garment bag at the last minute as a back up, in case the Rick Owens ensemble was too much. The dress looks better without a camisole but I'm very glad I wore one, I would have been flashing all night!
3. An opportunity to wear long jeans in Summer, thanks to another quick trip to SF. Lands End Tee, Marc Jacobs wristlet, Rag & Bone jeans, Steve Madden slip ons.
4. Worn to a baby shower. Dress is DKNY Pure.
5. Worn to a family dinner.
6. Just a casual outfit, but I wanted to recommend this top from Kohl's. It is just like a Rails top but at a fraction of the price. Nice soft rayon, hangs well. This is the size S, I"m not sure if it will shrink though.
7. OK outfit but something seems off. I decided to get rid of the cap sleeve tee even though I love the color. The shorts don't do much for me either, kind of frumpy from Kohl's too.
8. The Mom jeans. Robbie dog in the background.
9. Outfit fail. James Crop jeans from Paige are unflattering as is this knit top (love the color though -- can you see a theme here?). Everything just makes me look big and tired. The flash photography is not helping either.
Thanks for looking and if you have any thoughts on the failed outfits let me know!